Backup forum

A place to discuss Backup software and online services

You are not signed in.

Announcement

Signed in and can't post? Click here!Hot Tags: account Android Archive cleanup Code42 CrashPlan Backup bug bugs cleanup CcrPU Delete desktop error fail failed failure feature request idevsutil iDrive community incremental internet issue linux log login mac Mobile password performance progress QNAP REST restore Security slow speed suggestions support sync Synology upgrade upload windows backblaze carbonite SugarSync Dropbox Veeam Memopal Netgear Asustor Pro Softnet Corporation Raghu Kulkarni

#1 2021-10-11 08:47:49

almagor

green flags on second partition in laptop

I Installed I-drive on my laptop. I can access the sync folder from the other partition and the sync is done ok, but no green flags. (they do show when I access from the first partition). Any suggestions?

#2 2021-10-11 15:18:14

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Re: green flags on second partition in laptop

Could you elaborate a bit?

Are these Windows disk partitions you're referring to?

#3 2021-10-11 15:59:23

almagor

laptop is running win-10 and there are two different users [me and my wife]

#4 2021-10-11 19:37:45

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Well, it seems that IDrive will only show the green check marks when you are logged in to the account you installed IDrive from.

I've tested it on two other accounts, one standard, the other admin, and neither show the indication.

I'm not aware of a workaround.

#5 2021-10-12 02:32:57

almagor

thanks for your quick reply. we can live with this... I have a much bigger issue (which is a show stopper) - I will open a new post for it

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Let’s Encrypt- free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA) StatusCake Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam